AP SSC Marks Memo Duplicate: The SSC marks memo AP plays a vital role in the life of every student who gets qualified in their SSC examination. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) is required by all individuals for their higher studies, job roles, and many other purposes. The certificate of AP SSC will be valuable for a lifetime and plays a mandatory role in the life of a student. If the candidate’s SSC certificate is lost, then they should apply for the SSC duplicate marks memo AP through the official website. The process of applying for the AP SSC duplicate marks memo is clearly explained easily. AP SSC marks memo can be applied through the official website.
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh is established in 1953 that supervises and regulates the secondary education system in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The office of DGEs conducts examinations of SSC/OSSC twice a year. The main exams will be conducted in March month and the supplementary exams would be conducted in May or June months.
AP SSC 10th Marks Memo Download Details
The memo of SSC contains the details of the candidate’s roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, subject name, maximum marks, qualifying marks, marks secured in figures, marks secured in words, and division. The duplicate certificate or the marks memo applied looks the same as the original certificate. The duplicate SSC marks list can be used instead of the original marks memo.
How can I get my AP SSC memo if lost?
The candidates who had lost their certificate or got it damaged due to unexpected situations can apply for a duplicate certificate. As the SSC certificate is used for getting many benefits, the students can apply for a copy of a duplicate memo when challan can be paid online through the official website and the downloaded forms should be sent to the given address.
How do I download 10th marks memo in AP?
The marks memo of the 10th standard can be attained from the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education. The forms that are required to apply for the duplicate AP SSC marks memo can be downloaded and can proceed with the further process. The payment can be done online by generating a challan.
AP 10th Class Duplicate Memo Certificate Apply Procedure & Download Forms
- Visit the website www.bse.ap.gov.in/memos/LoginDetails.aspx
- The form of details, identification certificate, and proforma of affidavit have to be downloaded from the website.
- The applicant has to fill in the details in the form as mentioned below
- Name of the Applicant (In Block Letters as in the SSC certificate)
- Father’s Name (As per the certificate of SSC)
- Full Address of the Student along with PIN code
- Date of Birth (As per SSC)
- Place of Birth
- Name of School in which the applicant studied their 10th Class
- Original SSC Serial No (If available in the certificate)
- Roll No., Month, and Year of Passing as per the SSC
- Situations should be mentioned for which reason the application to the issue of Duplicate SSC is applied.
- Challan Details: Challan Creation Date, CFMS Challan Number, and CFMS Transaction ID.
- The head of the institution should fill out the identification certificate.
The head of the institution or the Head Master has to mention the particular student’s details in the letter that are allowed to get a marks duplicate certificate with the student’s photo identification along with the school head’s signature.
After filling out the forms, the fee payment has to be made.
Procedure to pay Challana:
- Go to the website http://cfms.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Citizen Services” and find the option “Receipts Links”.
- Select the option “Citizen Challan”.
- Choose “ESE03 – Government Examinations Department” in the department field.
- The Code DDO “27000303001” automatically gets displayed.
- Enter the required details, enter the amount of Rs. 250/-, and click on “Submit”.
- Then proceed to the payment of the fee.
- After the payment is done, save a copy of the challan.
The student should file a case against the damaged or lost certificate. If in any case, the damaged certificate of SSC is available with details of the student Name of the Candidate, Roll Number, Father’s name, and year of examination are legible, then it can be sent to the office along with the application. In such cases, an affidavit and Police Certificate are not mandatory or required.
Necessary documents to be submitted for AP SSC Duplicate Memo:
- Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar or certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police.
- A candidate declaration regarding suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. (Has to be attested by Institution Head)
- A prescribed affidavit is proforma on a Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Junior Civil Judge/ Notary.
- True Administration Register extract.
- True Original SSC extract.
- A Recent passport-size photo of the applicant must be pasted in the space provided and has to be attested by the concerned Head of School.
- An amount of Rs.250/- through under the Head of Treasury Challan.
The student has to download the forms, fill them and attach the necessary documents along with the required details. The set of all the copies should be sent to the address “Directorate of Government Examinations, D.No. 20-124, Opposite Andhra Hospitals, Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 521225”.
The SSC marks memo AP duplicate download / SSC long memo download certificate will be sent to the Head Master school address after a certain period. The candidate has to collect the duplicate SSC marks memo after getting it signed by the headmaster.
The students who need the SSC duplicate certificate can follow the procedure discussed above. Before starting to apply the related documents that are to be attached have to be made ready. Along with the duplicate certificate the Andhra Pradesh government is offering many services that are useful to the students of the state.