SDLCE – Kakatiya University Distance Education – KU SDLCE Distance Degree & PG Admission 2023: Kakatiya University Distance Education is also known as the School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education at Kakatiya University (SDLCE KU). The university is located in the city of Warangal, in Telangana state. The university got established in the year 1988 for offering open distance education programs. The UG and PG programs are conducted by the school by its mechanism and own structure based on the regulations of the UGC DEB. It is one of the largest ODL institutions that work under dual mode in the state.
The main aim of the university is to provide educational opportunities for people living in rural and remote areas, housewives, working people, and other adults. Kakatiya University Distance Education is the Telangana state’s only ODL Institution that got 5 years of recognition. At present SDLCE offers many courses with an enrolment of 40,000 students within 30 programs.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses Under Graduation:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)/HPP/EPP/SPP
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com – General)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Computers)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Computer Science
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.LISc)
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG courses:
- Master of Arts in
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Rural Development
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism & Mass Communication (JMC)
- Master of Science in
- Environmental Science
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- Master in Library and Information Science
- Master of Journalism
- M.T.M. (Master of Tourism Management)
List of Certification and Orientation Courses:
- Food and Nutrition
- Non-Renewal Energy
- Web Designing
- Cyber Security
- Research Methodology
- Vocal Music
Eligibility Criteria for the Admission Process:
The students seeking admission into the undergraduate courses have to complete their intermediate course or its equivalent from a recognized board. The students who wish to join the postgraduate course have to be a graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent. Some of the courses need the cut-off marks that are obtained from an eligibility test.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Warangal Admission 2023 process:
The candidates who wish to proceed with their studies through the KU SDLCE have to follow the below admission process.
- First, visit the official website of the university http://sdlceku.co.inand download the application form.
- The application form is also available at the SDLCE KU Office or SDLCE Study Registration Centers in the offline mode.
- The applicants have to fill out the form by filling in the details and fixing a recent photograph of them.
- A payment of Rs. 200/- has to be done towards the application fee and the application should be submitted with the mentioned documents.
Documents to be attached:
- Xerox copy of SSC or equivalent or Birth Certificate.
- A copy of the Degree or provisional certificate of the last qualified exam.
- Transfer the Certificate Original and Xerox copy of the last studied institution.
- Original Migration certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Xerox copy.
- Caste certificate Xerox copy in case of SC/ ST/ OBC Students.
- Degree Examination or its equivalent Xerox copy.
- Original Demand Draft payment Receipt.
- One Passport Size photo.
The same application procedure is applicable for undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Certified Courses.
Fee Structure of KU SDLCE:
The undergraduate courses fee structure starts from 12,700 and ends at 38000. The post-graduation fee varies from 11,500 to 40,000. A fee concession of rupees 200 is eligible for SC, ST, and all categories of unemployed women. The payment of the fee can be done in the offline mode by taking a Demand Draft drawn in favor of The Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University that is payable from SBI/UBI at Warangal or a Challan paid at SBI Extension Counter, SDLCE head office, KU Campus, Warangal. The Kakatiya University distance education fee structure may vary depending on the course selected by the students.
KU SDLCE Examination Branch:
The examination schedule or the information on the courses is available through the “Examination Info” available on the official website. The timetable is given by the option and the previous year’s examination papers are uploaded to the website for the student’s reference. Kakatiya University online services are available to download the hall ticket that helps the student to attend the exam. SDLCE KU results released through the website can be checked by the candidate’s registration number.
The download of Certificates:
The qualified student’s certificates can be downloaded from the main website of Kakatiya University Distance Education. The option is made accessible for the candidates for their convenience. The certificate of the eligible student can get downloaded by making use of the registration number.
The SDLCE KU admission process is to be applied offline and the other eligible services like admission, course details, fee structure, timetable, hall tickets, results, and downloads are provided online through the official website of the Kakatiya University of Distance Education.