About Kakatiya University (KU Warangal) Courses, Fees, Admission 2023: Kakatiya University is located in the Warangal city of Telangana state. It is a public university that got established in 1976 that was named after the dynasty of Kakatiya which ruled the region. The former Osmania University Post graduation centre was named and upgraded to Kakatiya University. The university is accredited initially by the NAAC in 2002 with a B+ grade and reaccredited with an A grade in the year 2008. The campus of Kakatiya University is spread over 650 acres that are well maintained by the playground, computer centre, central library, auditorium, hostels, and sports facilities.
The University of Kakatiya also contains many institutes and research centres including the Centre of Distance Learning, the University College of Engineering, and the Centre for Women’s Studies. The university has tie-ups and collaborations with the National Institute of Technology (Warangal), the University of Toledo (USA), the University of Colombo (Sri Lanka), and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) for academic exchange and research programs.
The university is well known for its innovation, research, and academic excellence. The courses offered in the university are under graduation, post-graduation, and Doctor of Philosophy in the different fields of Science, Arts, Engineering, Technology, Law, Pharmacy, Education, Management, Social Sciences, and Commerce.
List of Under Graduation Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc)
- Bachelor of Social work.
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (BAM)
- Bachelor of Science in Optometry (BSc-Optometry)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Quality Control (BSc-FSQC)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Computer Applications) (B.Com-CA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Vocational Courses (BVC)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and Gaming (BFA (Animation and Gaming))
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry (BSc-Forestry)
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture (B.Sc-Horticulture)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc-MLT)
Post Graduation and Ph.D. Courses List:
The university offers various courses in post-graduation and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Arts (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
Kakatiya University Course Fees Details:
The fee structure of the courses varies based on the course branch. The fee for a few courses is based on the semester process and some other is calculated based on the year basis. If the fee is paid beyond the mentioned dates, a late fee is collected from the students. As the studies get increased, the fee structures also get increased. Different fee structures are allotted for regular and vocational studies.
Kakatiya University cut-off marks:
The students who wish to attain a seat in the university have to follow certain eligibility to get admission for the graduation and post-graduation courses. The students must have passed 10+2 or graduation exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university. Admissions to some of the courses need to attend the admission test. The applied students should get qualified marks based on the cut-off.
Kakatiya University Results:
The Kakatiya University results of the different courses of the university study are released through the official website and can be checked through the below process. Each student is provided with a Kakatiya University student login. The results can be checked by it or they can follow the below procedure.
- Visit the website https://kakatiya.ac.in.
- After entering the home page click on “Examinations”.
- Then select the option “Results”.
- Enter the candidate’s “Hall ticket Number”.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result of the student will get displayed and can be saved for further reference.
Kakatiya University Placements:
A placement cell maintained by Kakatiya University provides employment opportunities after completing different courses. Regular workshops, training programs, and seminars are conducted regularly by the placement cell. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Infosys, Amazon, Flipkart, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Kotak Mahindra Bank are some of the companies that provided placements for the outgoing students of the campus.
Online Services of the Kakatiya University:
Kakatiya University online services are helpful to students for downloading Kakatiya University hall tickets, results, fee payments, downloading exam timetables, status checks, etc. Kakatiya University degree certificate download option can be availed by the degree holders. Kakatiya University-affiliated colleges run according to the rules maintained by the University for providing fruitful results.