TS SSC Marks Memo Download 2023: SSC marks memo TS plays a key role in the journey of every student. The students who are qualified in their SSC examinations can avail the opportunity of downloading their marks memos. The SSC original long memo download can be made online from the Telangana state BSE official website. SSC long memo is used for higher education and competitive examination purpose that contains detailed information on the student’s performance included with the marks in each subject, grade, medium of instruction, name of the school, and date of birth. SSC short memo can also be downloaded through the BSE Telangana website which includes only the overall grade and marks attained by the student in each subject. The short memo can be used for opening bank accounts, jobs, and many other purposes.
About BSE Telangana:
SSC (Secondary School Certificate) examinations in Telangana state are conducted by the Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana). The board is formed in 2014 after the Telangana state formation that is partitioned from Andhra Pradesh. The SSC examinations in the state are conducted by BSE Telangana every year in March. Apart from the SSC exams, the board is also responsible for conducting examinations like D.Ed (Diploma in Education) examinations, TCC (Technical Certificate Course), and C.L.I Sc (Certificate Course in Library Science) examinations.
How can I get SSC Marksheet online in Telangana?
The students of Telangana state have a chance of downloading the SSC original marks memo, SSC duplicate marks memo, and Short marks memo from the Board of Secondary Education Telangana (BSE Telangana). The download of the original marks memo is available for the students who passed from the year 2004 to till date. At present the option of downloading the marks memo is not available as the service is disabled for 3 months. We may find the website available or working within a few days.
How can I download the TS SSC marks memo?
The students who passed SSC can get the 10th memo download by following the below procedure.
- Visit the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in/memosn/SSCResultsDetails.aspx
- A page gets opened that shows the “Year Wise Database of SSC (X Class) Passed Candidates.
- The details of Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Year of Examination, and Stream of Examination (Regular, Private, SSC-Regular, SSC-Private, Advance-Supplementary) should be filled in.
- The student has to select the stream of examination and enter the code displayed there.
- Then click on submit.
- The Student’s TS SSC original long memo download is done.
- The certificate can be printed and used for further use.
TS SSC Marks Memo Download (10th Class Telangana Duplicate Marks Memo)
The duplicate marks memo is necessary for a candidate only when the original marks certificate is lost or damaged due to some unexpected reasons. In such cases, the student should use the option SSC duplicate marks memo download which can be easily applied through the Telangana BSE website. For obtaining the duplicate certificate, the candidate should file a complaint at the police station regarding the lost SSC marks memo. Get an identification certificate from the school headmaster. Finally, an affidavit should be taken from the junior civil judge or notary.
How can I get a duplicate SSC memo in Telangana?
- Open the official website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- Select the option “Duplicate SSC proforma” that is present at the top of the page.
- The forms Application for Issue of a Duplicate SSC, Identification Certificate of The Headmaster, and proforma for applying duplicate certificate have to be downloaded.
The details in the application are to be filled
- a) Name of the Applicant
- b) Address of the Applicant
- c) Father’s Name
- d) Date of Birth
- e) Place of Birth
- f) School where the applicant last studied
- g) Original SSC Serial No.
- h) Number of times the student appeared for the Public Examinations SSC with year and month of examination and Registered No. given to each appearance.
- i) Details and reason for applying SSC Duplicate.
- j) Whether an affidavit taken for the loss of the SSC original was obtained from a Notary or Junior Civil Judge.
- k) Whether Rs.250/- challan is paid towards the fee for getting a duplicate SSC is enclosed or not.
- l) Whether at any time the SSC has been cancelled or suspended.
- m) Whether the candidate has got debarred for appearing for the SSC Public Examination due to malpractice. If done, detailed particulars have to be furnished.
- n)Marks of identification (based on the particulars entered in the school record and in the original SSC)
- o) A declaration to be made by pasting the applicant’s photo and the candidate’s signature.
- Identification certificate of the Head Master: The headmaster of the school should provide the letter that the mentioned student had completed their 10th standard in their school and received the original SSC certificate, and is now eligible for attaining the duplicate memo of marks.
- Affidavit: An affidavit of stamp paper worth Rs.50/-attested by a Junior Civil Judge or Notary with name, father name, age, occupation, and residential details with the designation stamp should be taken.
- Challan: A challan of Rs.250/- to be made by the Name of the Govt. Treasury.
- The application form along with the mentioned set of documents should be sent to the given address by the school Head Master.
To the Commissioner for Government Examinations,
Documents to be attached:
- Copy of original Secondary School Certificate
- Headmaster cover letter with the application form
- A certificate that is given by a Deputy Tahsildar or Certificate from a Sub-Inspector of the Police
- Rs.250/- treasury challan
- Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- Affidavit attested by Notary or Junior Civil Judge
The Telangana state SSC qualified candidates can utilize the facility of downloading the 10th standard marks memo and can apply for the duplicate memo of marks through the Telangana BSE website in the step-wise pattern explained easily.